onduct website audit, on-site and off-site analysis of the competitors.
2. Suggest on-site changes to make the website more SEO compliant, review and analyse the site for the areas that need to be SEO optimised. Regularly check for crawl errors, canonical issues, bad redirects, duplicate content to let the client know and minimize such technical errors.
3. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
4. Work with the product teams to deploy the changes on the website which are SEO optimized
5. Monitor and evaluate the search results and search performance across the major search engines.
6. Maintain awareness of current best SEO practices. Stay on top of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm changes and updates from Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
|2 - 3 Years
|3 Lac To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
|IT Software - Ecommerce / Internet Technologies
|Secondary School, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Other Bachelor Degree
|SEO Analyst SMO Executive
|Yes Hr Solutions
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.