● Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
● Regularly produce various content types, including email, website, blogs, and newsletters
● Edit content produced by other members of the team
● Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
● Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
● Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
● Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
● Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
|2 - 5 Years
|4 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.
|Other Bachelor Degree
|Digital / Online Marketing SEO Content Editing
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.