Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
• Answers telephones, routes calls, takes messages, and provides general information; greets and directs visitors; answers routine inquiries; maintains log of inquiries as required.
• Opens and routes incoming mail, Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
• Ability to operate a personal computer to draft basic correspondence, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and other materials.
• Performs a variety of routine assignments as appropriate to the position.
• Establishes, maintains, processes, and updates files, records, and other documents as required.
• May schedule or assist in scheduling appointments, meetings or conferences, as appropriate to the position.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Office Administration Receptionist Activities Communication Skills Confidence MS Office Word Office Assistant|
|About Company||"Established in the year 1995, B.M. House (India) Limited endeavours to deliver stellar results with its adroit work ethics. With the heavenly blessings of Sarvshri Hari Kishan Ji Rathi and Sarvshri Shiv Rattan Ji Rathi, it has continually managed to produce superlative and qualitative products. Its leading enterprises have gained immense popularity and recognition in multifarious fields like cotton, cotton yarn, agricultural commodities, natural stones and publication. The Corporate aim of B. M. House Group is to deliver stellar results with radroit work ethics and continuously manage to produce superlative and qualitative products. Many of its leading enterprises & ventures have gained immense poputirity and due recognition in multifarious"|
|Contact Person||Alok Jain|