Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
1. Understanding the company basics and its products
2. Analyzing the financial reports and the ratios of the company (B/S, P&L & Cash Flow)
3. Reviewing the debt and capital levels of the country and analyzing the financial viability of the company
4. Keeping a check on the competition of the company
5. Analysis of the growth prospects and the capital requirements for the same
6. Review of all the parameters from time to time to check the relative performance of the company in comparison to its past.
7. Together with these factors, an investor will also have to take into account general economic factors in the country and around the world, depending on the products and services offered by the company.
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Corporate Planning & Strategy / Management Consulting|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Data Analysis Finance Analyst Data Analyst Business Analyst|
|Contact Person||Alok Jain|
|Address||119, Bhagwati Bussines Plaza, School Block|