Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
• Convening and providing administration for annual general meetings (AGMs): for example, producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions and handling meeting correspondence.
• Providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
• Advising directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters.
• Keeping up to date with regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation.
• Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved.
• Communicating with external professionals involved in corporate governance, such as auditors.
• Reporting to the chairman and communicating regularly with the board.
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Key Skills||Finance Secretarial Activities Listing Agreement Compliance Company Secretary|
|Contact Person||Alok Jain|
|Address||119, Bhagwati Bussines Plaza, School Block|